Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis.
As an Office Associate you will be tasked with providing general office support. Duties to be performed may include faxing, word processing, mailings, photocopying, answering phones and other administrative duties.
* Answer incoming calls, greet visitors, and maintain office supplies including marketing and new account opening materials.
* Assist Financial Advisors (FA) and Client Associates (CA) with clerical/administrative assistance such as mass mailings or coordinate vendor/wholesaler events.
* Accurately record all checks, securities and/or coupons received from clients and ensure that they are credited to the proper accounts.
* Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
* High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 1-2 years of general office experience
* Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
* Basic understanding of financial services
* Good verbal and written communication skills. Must be detail orientated, strong math and organizational skills
* Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
* Strong customer service skills
* Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree
* Good interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
* Detail orientated, strong math and organizational skills
* Able to manage multiple demands and competing priorities
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.