Raizlabs is a tightly-knit team of mobile experts dedicated to building great software. Companies request our expertise and talent to conceive, design, and engineer their mobile strategies. We’ve worked in a diverse array of fields ranging from education to medical wearables and are always playing with novel technologies.
We’re searching for our next Product Manager who is comfortable running and coordinating complex projects. The right person has experience managing multiple stakeholders and is excellent at communicating with highly technical teams. Experience in the mobile industry, web strategy, or professional services is desirable. The ideal candidate is great at solving problems.
* Effectively and efficiently define, plan, and prioritize deliverables across projects based on product goals and scope of work.
* Integrate usability research, field studies, team ideas, and client feedback into product requirements.
* Partner with project team leads to present work.
* Actively monitor project progress, risk, and scope creep to anticipate potential issues and identify solutions to address them in advance. Communicate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels.
* Consistently manage client expectations, ensuring quality service. Independently solicit and act on client feedback.
* Communicate and document team progress, product recommendations, and decisions to clients and senior Raizlabs management.
* You are dedicated in your work to find and deliver improvements for the client and for Raizlabs.
* Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the encouraged.
**What We’d Like to See:**
* You have worked in product management or project management for about 2 - 3 years. You are confident and comfortable with the role, ready to be an active contributor when you start.
* Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills. Raizlabs Product Managers are able to clearly communicate with the client, cross functional teams, and internal stakeholders in written and verbal communications.
* You have the ability to motivate, support and understand your project teams. Historically you have demonstrated that you can can easily work with everyone -- designers, developers, business development, etc.
* Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through issues with your clients or teams.
* Experience crafting wonderful experiences with mobile apps, websites, or connected devices.
* You are an ego-free, level headed person. You can take and give clear feedback.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is desired.
* Experience with client success or business development
* Agency or consulting experience
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.