Raizlabs is a tightly-knit team of mobile experts dedicated to building great software. Companies request our expertise and talent to conceive, design, and engineer their mobile strategies. We’ve worked in a diverse array of fields ranging from education to medical wearables and are always playing with novel technologies.
Raizlabs is looking for a self-starter to take ownership of various office administration tasks and assist the President with his day-to-day activities. Individual must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational and communication skills.
* Organizing/scheduling/coordinating the logistics of meetings for the President, candidate interviews, company meetings and events.
* Making travel arrangements and maintaining calendars for multiple people.
* Processing and filing of paperwork related to Human Resource and Accounting activities.
* Various office and administrative tasks such as answering/transferring phone calls, taking messages, greeting visitors, acceptance and distribution of mail and packages, replenishment and reordering of office supplies, and general office appearance maintenance.
* Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Experience: 2-5 years’ experience.
* Ability to multi-task, take direction and work independently.
* Highly professional, responsible and reliable.
* Strong interpersonal skills with all levels of employees and outside vendors.
* Great attention to detail, sensitivity and discretion in handling confidential information.
* Must be computer literate and familiar with Macs.
Apply to Raizlabs (Office Manager or Executive Assistant)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.