We believe in the power of data. But after years of working in hospitals we’ve seen it make things harder for frontline teams when it should be making healthcare work better. That’s why we founded Qventus.
We're seeking mobile engineers with 5+ years of production experience with iOS and/or Android and be part of growing Mobile App team that aims to redefine the personal user experience and real-time engagement across broad set of hospital users.
* Own and maintain large areas of the mobile app development
* Collaborate with other product teams to support new products/features within the app
* Transform product wireframes into responsive, mobile user interface components and modules using React Native
* Exercise sound judgement when architecting front and back end structures
* Create well documented pull requests and contribute to our internal engineering knowledge base
* At least 5 years of professional software development experience building production grade iOS / Android applications
* Deep knowledge of React Native, Objective-C / Swift and Android
* Experience working with large code bases, including software design techniques to help keep them maintainable and clean
* Deep domain knowledge and experience with relevant mobile tools, languages and frameworks
* Fluent writing unit/functional tests, familiar with automation frameworks (e.g., Kiwi, Calabash, Frank, Appium)
* Deep familiarity with debugging, performance measurement, and test-driven development
* Apps you've shipped on the store that you’re proud to share
* In-depth knowledge of iOS and/or Android SDKs
* Backend engineering experience (Python, Java, C/C++, MySQL, Redis, Kafka)
* Real-time systems
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.