We believe in the power of data. But after years of working in hospitals we’ve seen it make things harder for frontline teams when it should be making healthcare work better. That’s why we founded Qventus.
Qventus is looking for full stack developers who can help redefine the healthcare systems. We are seeking folks who will build and own significant components of the Qventus front-end system.
* Implement the core front-end features and UI of Qventus front-end system
* Experience building Front-end visualization products that delivers core Analytics Visualizations, Reporting, Dashboards
* Manage the deploy, monitor and troubleshoot live services on AWS environments
* Work closely with the backend team to understand the APIs which will be used
* Architect efficient and reusable front-end modules that drive module design development
* 6-8+ years of professional experience working with modern programming languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies and work effectively in a fast paced dynamic environment
* BS, or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.