Q2 is focused on empowering returns on relationships for community-centered financial institutions and their consumer and commercial account holders. We do this with the most comprehensive, secure and adaptable smart banking platform of its kind, designed to deliver a compelling, consistent user experience on any device and enable customers to deliver secure, innovative services and increasingly, to generate new sources of revenue.
Q2 is seeking a UI / UX Designer to join our Product Team. This team’s focus is at the intersection of our core business and merges technology and an engaging user experience, helping community banks and credit unions engage account holders where they live, work and play. We are looking for a good communicator who enjoys developing, delivering and sharing the full stack of UX requirements.
* Transform ideas into a well-structured, efficient, user experience
* Conduct formal and informal user research and testing of in-progress work
* Tailor existing experiences to fit the requirements and expectations of modern users
* Write, design and develop UX deliverables including user personas, storyboards, information architecture, interactive design, UI design, wireframes as well as visual standards
* Work closely with product managers, marketing managers, and other stakeholders to understand product vision and customer needs while validating designs through testing and customer feedback
* Create and develop interaction design spec documents including conceptual models, user flow diagrams, wireframes, page schematics, mockups and prototypes
* Assist QA in developing test scripts for testing and validating features built from UI prototypes
* Assist in implementation of user-based testing to provide optimization of existing application
* Effective development of presentations and effective communication of ideas and concepts
* Typically requires a minimum of 2+ years of related experience in this position
* Experience designing mobile and tablet interfaces, primarily Android and iOS based devices
* Highly familiar with user interface design and its role in software design, development and usability
* Able to draw clear conclusions based on research and collaboration to develop clear direction and presentations for recommendations around direction.
* Advanced knowledge of agile development process and product management practices
* Ability to manage initiatives with limited supervision and possess good decision making skills
* Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering highly-polished web-based and mobile prototypes under tight time constraints
* Proven observational and listening skills; ability to recognize user experience needs and convert into product design
* Proven experience working in teams, across organizations leading to effective resolution of problems
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.