PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
With constant legislative, regulatory and judicial changes, companies operating across borders are challenged to follow and comprehend ever-changing developments. At the same time, globalization, economic realities, operational adjustments, and corporate mandates require tax departments to adjust and adapt their internal initiatives to a changing business environment. The combination of these equally important streams requires tax departments to be agile, well-versed in internal and external developments, and able to deal with competing goals and interests. Understanding the tax impact on business operations and transactions across jurisdictions is vital to the success of any multinational corporation today.
PricewaterhouseCoopers' International Tax Services (ITS) practice has experience helping companies address their cross-border needs. We help multinational businesses achieve their business goals in a tax-efficient manner, both locally and globally. Our International Tax Services professionals assist companies with:
* Staying abreast of developments within the international arena that may affect their business, both globally and locally
* Formulating effective and tax-efficient cross-border strategies for both US and overseas investments Managing their global structural tax rate
* Responding to inquiries from regulatory authorities
* Minimum Years of Experience: 8
* Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Certification(s) Required: CPA, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar
* Extensive knowledge of assisting companies to understand and assess the tax impact of company business, operations and transactions in multiple jurisdictions.
* Thorough knowledge of corporate tax including tax research, compliance and consulting within an international taxation environment.
* Considerable knowledge of public accounting practices, law firm or corporate tax department of a multinational company.
* Extensive technical skills in structural realignment, cash and financial statement effective tax rate analysis and improvement of tax efficiencies of cross-border flows.
* Thorough experience identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
* Thorough experience as a team leader: leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.