PriceSpider provides brand manufacturers Where-to-Buy solutions that deliver accurate, real-time data using a proprietary spidering technology. It comes with extensive reporting which allows a brand to see information on sales through the reseller channel, price history, MAP monitoring, ratings, reviews and more.
PriceSpider flourishes because its technology is hand-crafted, fresh, and powerful. We are looking for a Senior Front End Web Developer to write high fidelity, responsive, front end web code.
* Implement client interfaces according to UX reference documents and templates
* Build interactive web page prototypes from design concept.
* Accept feedback and modify product code to maximize end-user engagement
* Communicate delivery timelines and projected setbacks to design, QA, and project management teams
* Capable of supporting multiple platforms including desktop, tablet, and mobile.
* 7+ years of experience as a Front End Web Developer
* Thorough understanding of dynamic HTML, HTML5 and responsive design
* Experience leveraging back-end API’s/frameworks to integrate server-side abilities into front-end code
* Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills and critical thinking ability
* Hands-on experience managing typography, color, imagery, motion, and graphic elements
* Verifiable strong portfolio for review
* Hands-on experience with jQuery, Node.js, Bootstrap, and Typescript
Apply to PriceSpider (Senior Front End Web Developer / Designer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.