**Education and Experience:**
* Associates degree/Certificate/Diploma in a science related field with 4 years of experience in a laboratory or pharmaceutical environment, or with inventory control
* Non-degreed with 6 years of experience in a laboratory or pharmaceutical environment, or with inventory control
* Or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
**Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:**
* Proficient computer skills (word, email, data entry, website navigation, etc)
* Basic understanding of inventory flow and control
* Ability to read, identify, and transcribe details accurately
* Ability to multi-task and handle high pressure situations
* Ability to understand and independently apply appropriate laboratory standards to everyday work with regard to documentation and sample / standard handling
* Demonstrates a basic theoretical understanding of the work tasks assigned
* Ability to utilize MS-Word to write/review SOPs and process improvement outlines
* Communicate effectively verbally and through email with supervisor, group, and laboratory staff
* Follow written and verbal instructions including determination of when clarifications are required
* Cooperate with coworkers within an organized team environment or work alone with minimal supervision, display a positive attitude while priorities are shifted to meet business needs
* Manage time effectively to complete assignments in expected time frame and independently seek out additional work when tasks are completed ahead of time
* Maintain a well-organized space for samples and complete all documentation with clear and accurate language and according to applicable SOPs
* Review and provide feedback on laboratory requests, ensuring compliance with applicable SOPs
* Ability to be involved with trouble shooting and problem solving in order to learn possible solutions to problems
* Ability to initiate investigation and deviation forms as necessary, and contribute to CAPAs
* Work is performed in a clinical environment.
* Exposure to biological fluids with potential exposure to infectious organisms
* Frequently stands, twists waists, squats, and bends neck for 4--6 hours per day.
* Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Ability to make precise coordinated movements, of the fingers to grasp and manipulate objects.
* Frequent mobility required.
* Occasional crouching, stooping, bending and twisting of upper body and neck.
* Moderate lifting (or otherwise movement, carrying, setting, and placement)of 15-30 lbs. with a maximum lift of 35 lbs.
* Ability to access and use a variety of computer software developed both in-house and off-the-shelf.
* Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
* May interact with others, relating and gathering sensitive information. Interaction includes diverse groups.
* Works with guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions from management. May require periods of intense concentration.
* Performs a wide range of variable tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence. Ability to perform under stress. Ability to multi-task.
* Regular and consistent attendance.