The Post Acute Medical™ system continues to build upon its history as a respected provider of quality healthcare services by continuing to develop an environment that fosters meaningful improvement and recovery for people with injuries, illness, and disabilities.
* Participating in direct client care
* Planning and implementing specific treatment programs for individual clients
* Being flexible to meet the needs of the system within many different facilities and provide clerical backup as needed to the staff therapists and office staff
* Treating clients with ages from newborn to geriatric
* Have a high school diploma or equivalent
* Have a current CPR certification and maintain same
* Prior Healthcare experience is preferred