The Post Acute Medical™ system continues to build upon its history as a respected provider of quality healthcare services by continuing to develop an environment that fosters meaningful improvement and recovery for people with injuries, illness, and disabilities.
* Direct client care
* Planning and implementing specific treatment programs for individual clients consistent with the principles and practices of the Physical Therapy Practice Act of the State in which the facility is located
* Being involved in the further development of rehabilitative services
* Be a graduate of an accredited two-year program for physical therapist assistants and eligible for licensure by the State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
* Have a valid license to practice in the state where the facility resides
* Have a current CPR certification and maintain same
Apply to Post Acute Medical LLC (Physical Therapy Assistant)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.