POLITICO is a global news and information company at the intersection of politics and policy. With publications based in Washington, D.C., New York and Brussels - and continued expansion into various state capitals in the United States - POLITICO has one of the most robust and rapidly expanding roster of journalists covering politics and policy in the world.
POLITICO is seeking a senior-level graphic designer to oversee the visual branding of POLITICO. The Senior Graphic Designer will be creative by nature with a clear vision for how to take the company to the next level through sharp, sophisticated and powerful designs. This person will work within the marketing department to design new materials that communicate the company’s products, events and business opportunities. At the same time, this person will be tasked with creating and updating brand guidelines, setting up processes that make the design workflow more efficient, overseeing another in-house graphic designer and working with the company’s newspaper, magazine and Web designers to ensure consistency across all visual branding opportunities.
* 5+ years of graphic design experience with a strong portfolio
* Expertise with Adobe CS 6 and basic knowledge of Flash
* Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage timelines, workflow and resources efficiently
* Intimate knowledge of the creative process with the ability to move a project from concept to completion
* Proven experience managing people – both project stakeholders and other graphic designers
* Strong attention to detail with the ability to connect the dots
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.