At POET, we believe in creativity from common sense. We believe the solution to our nation's growing energy crises is not some far-flung work of science fiction. It's the domestic energy we're producing today. The people of POET are currently replacing millions of barrels of imported oil every year with clean, renewable energy. All while pumping billions of dollars back into the American economy.
The IT Application Support Analyst II is responsible for maintaining and developing POET’s key internal business applications. The primary purpose of the position is to support, troubleshoot, and where appropriate develop / enhance, business applications and reports to provide staff with access to reliable, fit for purpose systems. The role is also responsible for promoting and expanding the use of applications within the business.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Technology, Science or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of 3 years of progressive analysis/systems experience in mid to large scale computing environment or accounting/finance experience.
* Experience with Great Plains Dynamics, payroll and financial processing is a plus.
* A good understanding of client/server, web architectures and object oriented technologies and internet applications.
* Understanding of relational database concepts and experience with SQL queries preferred.
* Working knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies and Windows operating systems preferred.
* Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
* Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
Apply to POET (Information Technology Application Support Analyst II)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.