At Pitney Bowes we thrive on helping our clients navigate the complex world of commerce. We provide data so businesses can market to their best customers. We enable the sending of parcels and packages across the globe. And, we secure payments through statements and invoices to keep our clients moving forward.
As a member of the America’s Presales team, you will advance sales opportunities by presenting the value our prospects will achieve through our Financial Crimes & Compliance solution. This position will focus on helping banks with their Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer initiatives. This position will be based out of a home office in any U.S. Major Market, ideally in New York City area.
* Provide deal execution support through subject matter expertise in Financial Crimes & Compliance regulations and banking industry best practices
* Active participation in opportunity discovery and sales strategy sessions.
* Analyze stakeholders, identify and recognize prospect traits and determine how to effectively influence their decision.
* Build and perform prospect relevant presentations and solution demonstrations, delivered in-person and remotely.
* Active participation in scoping and leading client Proofs of Concept (POCs).
* Support demand generation efforts and provide staffing for marketing events.
* Active participation in after sale transition to consulting services.
* Contribute to written proposals and RFP responses.
* Stay current on industry trends and developments.
* Bachelor's or equivalent work experience required; Master's degree preferred
* Minimum 7 years of experience with a major Systems Integrator or equivalent
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong listening, selling and objection-handling abilities
* Effective decision making ability
* Effective time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
* Demonstrable expertise discussing Banking Compliance regulations
* Solid understanding of Analytics and Statistical Modeling
* Detailed understanding of Data Quality and ETL processes
* SQL proficiency is a plus
* Up to 50% travel required
* Ability to work from a home office
* Physically located within any US major market - New York City is preferred