Phreesia is a fast-paced environment that has reached 60 million patients (and counting) using our check-in process. Basically, what you are doing here matters and hard work does not go unnoticed. Don’t worry, we provide the coffee and food. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year and consistently continue to do so.
If you have proven success in your first few years selling, and are eager for career advancement and impact in a pre-IPO business, then the Sales Consultant position is for you! The Sales Consultant plays a significant role in the success of a fast-paced, rapidly-growing SaaS business. Your work converts Phreesia’s already rich prospect pipeline into net-new customers as well as expanding adoption within larger accounts.
You build, nurture and grow the expanding network of Phreesia accounts. Your target market is ambulatory medical/surgical practices, conducting a proven sales process for Phreesia’s comprehensive intake management platform. Communicating our value proposition and consistently progressing an active sales pipeline is expected.
* Follow a defined sales process, setting proper expectations and driving deal conversion at each stage.
* Build and manage an active pipeline, targeting prospects that meet our revenue profiles.
* Utilize CRM tool to document sales activity, deal progression and prospect/customer communication.
* Lead cross-functional Market peers to achieve sales, deployment and utilization goals.
* Participate in demand generation activities (webinars, trade shows, customer events, etc.).
* Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years’ tenure in current quota-carrying role.
* Proven record of consistent, successful sales production with increasing responsibilities.
* Demonstrated business writing & presentation capability, especially within SaaS, HIT and/or RCM sectors.
* Experience in a remote-selling mode using a structured sales process with a variety of stakeholders.
* Smart, driven, caring
* The ability to take initiative and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit (past employers/experience).
* Weekly overnight travel, averaging ~2 days in the field.
* Tradeshow participation – stamina to make multi-day tradeshow investments successful.
* SaaS, HIT, Revenue Cycle and Payments experiences are favorable.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.