Phreesia is a fast-paced environment that has reached 60 million patients (and counting) using our check-in process. Basically, what you are doing here matters and hard work does not go unnoticed. Don’t worry, we provide the coffee and food. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year and consistently continue to do so.
The Junior Systems Administrator is responsible for provisioning, configuration, and maintenance of our Phreesia IT systems. The Junior Systems Administrator will also assist with the technical support of the internal staff at Phreesia.
* Install/maintain existing servers and configure hardware, the active directory, etc
* Install and maintain installation and configuration procedures
* Perform system monitoring as needed
* Repair and report any hardware/system failures
* Provide an outstanding experience to employees throughout the support process.
* Manage multiple avenues of support requests including cases, telephone and e-mail.
* Troubleshoot a wide range of programs, tools and hardware in use by all teams at Phreesia.
* College diploma or University degree required
* Experience in a technical support or systems administrator role
* 1- 5 years of combined experience in a technical role
* Superior communication, interpersonal and telephone skills
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.