PeerStreet is the leading platform for investing in real estate debt. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz and founded by real estate attorney, Brew Johnson and former Google executive, Brett Crosby, PeerStreet allows investors to easily invest in high-yield real estate loans that were historically very difficult to access. PeerStreet is secure and intuitive with an easy-to-use interface. Now, participating in these deals is as simple as buying stocks.
PeerStreet is a leading platform for investing in real estate debt. We are seeking an Associate to join our Real Estate Capital Markets team. Our Capital Markets team plays a critical role in scaling our institutional programs. The Associate will play a key role in onboarding large institutional buyers, financing partners and more.
* Support the management of institutional relationships through the onboarding and due diligence process of loan investors. This includes working with current and prospective hedge funds, money managers, insurance companies, banks, pension funds, etc.
* Work closely with the lender business development and underwriting teams and be the go-to communication between them and institutions.
* Execute on ad-hoc projects related to our strategic goals with institutions.
* Conduct analytical work using large data sets in order to analyze live transactions, deal structures and overall portfolio performance.
* Maintain PeerStreet’s data room and facilitate due diligence requests.
* Maintain PeerStreet’s loan data tape and update on a consistent basis.
* Maintain investor portfolios and deliver accurate reporting on a regular basis.
* Implement internal processes and controls to ensure accuracy across loan package sales and reporting.
* Assist in developing investor and marketing materials.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Real Estate preferred.
* 3+ years in investment banking, structured finance, real estate finance or related field.
* Highly analytical with excellent Excel skills.
* Strong organizational, written and verbal communications skills.
* Ability to multitask while maintaining high attention to detail.
* A self-starter with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
Apply to PeerStreet (Real Estate Capital Markets Associate)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.