Pedigree Technologies is the provider of the OneView platform, which enables companies to make better decisions by providing real-time visibility into business operations. Key capabilities include asset tracking, fleet management, ELDs, maintenance scheduling, and dispatching.
Internship position that allows the candidate to learn new skills and gain experience while contributing to a development project under the direction of a mentor.
* Work with a mentor to define a set of goals and a plan to achieve them during the internship
* Work closely with a mentor and other members of the development team to contribute to a project
* Develop new skills required to perform the functions of the job
* Works under immediate supervision and alongside a mentor and relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
* Pursuing a Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline
* Experience developing Java Applications
* Basic understanding of object oriented concepts
* Experience working in a team environment preferred
* Basic understanding of version control and unit testing preferred
* Experience using Eclipse preferred
* Strong communication skills – verbal and written
* Good computer skills in either Windows or Linux
Apply to Pedigree Technologies (Software Engineering)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.