A talented, outgoing personality with an interest in business operations of a company. Someone with a strong attention for detail and knack for solving difficult problems and an interest in learning new things. Must have the ability to work both autonomously and in a team-oriented environment; where collaboration within the group is necessary to resolve complex problems. Our company has an open, relaxed, and friendly environment where jokes and silliness are common, yet we’re serious about the work we do. We fully expect the same from you. Our organizational structure is pretty flat so you’ll be given a fair amount of latitude with, and responsibility for, your own time.
* Manage past due accounts reviewing AR Aging reports
* Contact customers and arranging payment for outstanding invoices
* Respond to customer requests for banking / credit forms
* Maintain record and manage outstanding bounces from bank account
* Assist in processing banking transactions
* Communicating results with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner
* Assisting with tasks within the finance team as needed
**The Kind of Skills and Experience You’ll Need:**
* Must be eligible to work in the US on a full-time unlimited basis
* Good sense of ethical conduct
* Strong communication skills with attention to detail
* Must be self-directed, confident, and able to work without a great deal of structure or supervision
* Detail-oriented with a sense of "follow-through"
**Nice to Have:**
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
* Strong computer skills
Apply to Paytronix (Accounts Receivable Associate)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.