PatientPop is the first practice growth platform for healthcare providers—transforming the way every doctor promotes and advances their practice.
We are looking for website designers who have an eye for design. As a PatientPop website designer you will use a Square Space / Wix type template to create websites for medical clients across the country. You will be responsible for creatively finding ways to make each doctor’s website look unique and aesthetically pleasing while using PatientPop’s SEO formatted templates.
* Create websites for our clients using our website templates
* Work with our Implementation Managers to iterate on designs, based on client feedback.
* Work cross functionally with other department for pre-launch and post-launch design.
* Resolve all customer design requests in a timely, accurate manner.
* Meet minimum productivity goals and deadlines
* Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
* Demonstrated knowledge of color theory and image composition
* At least 1 year of professional design experience and/or a recent graduate from a design program
* A portfolio demonstrating graphic design principles and technical expertise.
* Demonstrated understanding of user experience principles, web trends, standards, and best practices.
* Outstanding organization and multitasking skills.
* Proven ability to drive results under pressure.
**Nice to Haves:**
Experience in HTML/CSS
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.