PatientPop is the first practice growth platform for healthcare providers—transforming the way every doctor promotes and advances their practice.
PatientPop is a rapidly-growing, well-funded startup in the heart of Silicon Beach. We’re scaling fast and plan to double the size of our team. While this office knows how to play, we’re serious about pursuing excellence and owning the results of everything we do. We value innovation as much as collaboration and believe in empowering our team to build and drive their own careers. To help fuel and manage this growth, we are looking for someone to join our talent acquisition team as a Sales Recruiter. We are looking for someone with experience hiring for SaaS or high tech companies who will be able to meet our fast growing talent acquisition needs. You will work closely with hiring managers to identify and engage active and passive talent through a combination of sourcing, referral programs, and inbound candidates. We are looking for a Sales Recruiter who has experience in a fast paced high volume position.
* Own and manage the entire recruitment process, from preparing and posting job descriptions to sourcing candidates to managing the interview process to closing candidates.
* Source and screen candidates using the latest social recruiting tools, LinkedIn, networking, job fairs, employee referral program, professional organizations, etc.
* Partner closely with our Executive Team and sales leaders to define the requirements for open positions and prepare job descriptions.
* Build strong relationships with each of the Hiring Managers you support, such that you become a trusted advisor to them as they strategize how best to build their teams.
* Deliver a compelling, thoughtful and memorable candidate experience to each person we interview.
* Provide regular, data-driven updates to Company leadership on recruiting progress.
* 3+ years’ experience as a Sales recruiter at a SaaS company or in the high-tech industry
* Extensive knowledge of core recruiting processes (including interview scheduling, candidate debriefs, offer negotiations, etc.) and systems (Applicant Tracking System – Greenhouse experience a plus).
* Experience running a structured interview process in a high-volume recruiting environment.
* Passionate about sales and recruiting, and driven to succeed
* Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment while wearing many hats
* Experience using a variety of traditional as well as innovative recruiting strategies such as leveraging social media to attract passive candidates.
* Organized with strong attention to detail, while also being innovative and flexible as the needs of the business evolve.
* Energetic, with a positive and magnetic personality.