PatientPop is the first practice growth platform for healthcare providers—transforming the way every doctor promotes and advances their practice.
The Business Development Manager will seek and build new channel partner relationships, while sponsoring interaction to obtain projects. The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy. B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
* Assisting in formulating standard/routine proposals in conjunction with team members and various functional groups
* Drafting narratives tying proposal components together; packaging and assisting in presenting the proposal to prospective partners
* Communicating back to internal groups the outcome of the negotiations/proposals focusing on conveying the expectations set forth for each group (e.g., clear details, critical timeframes, and expectations)
* Tracking and reporting on the status of all proposal components
* Supporting other Business Development Team members as needed
* Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
* Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
* At least one year experience in SaaS Business Development and/or research and development arena; must have experience supporting the development of at least five proposals
* Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes
* Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Willingness to travel
Apply to PatientPop (Business Development Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.