Headquartered in Franklin, Tenn., Parallon is a leading provider of healthcare business and operational services. Parallon partners with hospitals and healthcare systems to improve their business performance through best practices in a broad portfolio of services, including revenue cycle, group purchasing (via HealthTrust), supply chain, technology, workforce management and consulting.
The Division Oncology Pharmacy Specialist is responsible for oversight and management of a chemotherapy stewardship program at all HCA facilities within the Mid-America division.
* Assessment and promotion of evidence based chemotherapy utilization (example: following NCCN Treatment Guidelines) at all HCA Mid-America hospitals and affiliated infusion centers.
* In conjunction with the facility based oncology team (medical oncologists, pharmacists, and nurses), works to establish and implement evidence based protocols/treatment pathways for oncology patients within Mid-America Division.
- Interacts closely with facility oncology focused pharmacists to improve overall patient safety and quality of care while providing education and guidance when needed within Mid-America Division.
- 3-5 years of experience as a clinical pharmacist in a hospital setting
- Residency Training (PGY 1 or 2) with oncology emphasis or Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist (BCOP) strongly preferred
Apply to Parallon (Division Oncology Pharmacy Specialist (DOPS))
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.