At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world.
* Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing, engineering, logistics, EH&S and facilities at plant.
* Establish local strategy, leadership of workforce and interface with key internal customer group. Typically responsible for a plant population of 300-750 employees with high complexity.
* Management of annual operating plan and deployment of resources to achieve production commitments.
* Leadership of all aspects of safety management for the location, including establishment of effective safety programs, investigate safety incidents and establish/meet safety targets.
* Support internal customer groups to ensure attainment of EBIT targets and delivery of finished products to meet customer expectations.
* Leadership in implementing special initiatives such as Lean Manufacturing.
* Direct site capital programs and expenditures to support strategic operations goals.
* Comply with all local, state and federal regulations.
* BS/BA preferred, in engineering or business with 7-10 years’ experience in manufacturing operations including management/supervisory experience required.
* Must have financial aptitude, analytical skills, proven leadership effectiveness.
* Have a progressive history of Lean Manufacturing within a manufacturing environment
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.