**Strategy Execution – Deliver Results**
* Metrics include: Revenue, Gross Margin, Volume, the sale of Strategic Products as well as individual goals.
* Execute annual sales plans, individual and team goals, and implement customer operating plans with a 3 year vision.
* Identify and deliver differential value for OC and our customers.
* Manage margin through strategic price, actionable cost management, and effective negotiation using accurate and reliable reporting tools.
* Advance our desired market role and positioning through by creating value for the customer.
* Recommend resourcing and funding decisions that maximize value for Owens Corning.
* Identify and develop process changes to eliminate waste/increase profitability for Owens Corning and our customers.
* Establish strong and productive customer relationships while ensuring customers meet their financial goals.
* Communicate the full value that can be derived from each of our products, services, systems and solutions, individually and collectively.
* Execute individual and team strategies, and take action to support customer strategies.
* Ensure a safe, clean and environmentally compliant work environment, and build a culture where safety is the first priority.
**Drive business growth through customer knowledge and market understanding**
* Build intimate insight and knowledge of market dynamics and needs, and the competitive landscape.
* Know current and potential customers within the territory, their business, what is necessary for the customer to be successful, and the differential value that our products, programs and processes deliver.
* Understand what is necessary for the direct customer to be successful.
* Seek knowledge of the competition and ensure information is fed back into the organization in a way that can shape action.
* Communicate customer’s strategies and involve others in the solution.
* Conduct meaningful customer discovery interviews to ensure we are delivering on what each customer values most.
**Develop Territory Strategy**
* Partner with the regional sales leader, peers, and support functions to develop a territory market plan that identifies long term goals and short terms needs to support those goals.
* Provide the following insights:
* An analysis that includes: economic impacts, market trends, competitor intelligence and strategies, clear needs of the customer and the customer’s strategy
* An analysis of competitors’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (Understanding of why the customer is buying from the competition).
* An analysis of external and execution risks and their potential impact on business segment results, including a risk mitigation plan with identified actions.