Overland Solutions Inc. (OSI) has a rich history providing Insurance Underwriting Support Services across the country. With more than 85 years of experience providing premium audit, underwriting surveys, replacement cost evaluations and Loss Control services, OSI is the industry leader.
Overland Solution’s Information Technology (IT) department is looking for a driven individual with a passion for technology (no formal training necessary) and an ability to think critically to troubleshoot and solve technical problems as an IT Business Analyst (BA). The individual filling this position will gather and document business requirements and perform unit, integration, and acceptance testing for IT projects. The IT BA will have an opportunity to manage small projects and over time may be assigned to manage larger projects.
* Gathers and documents business requirements for new system developments and enhancements
* Performs unit, integration, and acceptance testing
* Documents business and technical processes
* Creates business and technical documents
* Works closely with other IT and business functions
* Provides 2nd tier system support
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other technical tools used to document business requirements.
* Written and verbal communication skills to convey technical, procedural, or theoretical concepts to management, staff, and customers.
Apply to Overland Solutions Inc. (Business Analyst)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.