OSIsoft is a global leader in operational intelligence. We deliver an open enterprise infrastructure, the PI System™, to connect sensor-based data, systems and people. OSIsoft has installations in 127 countries and is widely used across manufacturing, energy, utilities, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, data centers, facilities and the process industries, as well as the public sector and the federal government.
OSIsoft, LLC. is looking for a creative, conceptual, modern and innovative digital designer to join our corporate in-house Digital Marketing team. The Marketing Graphic Designer will be responsible for working within a team and collaborating with marketing/demand generation on projects design for: content layout, campaigns, data sheets and whitepapers, infographics, ads (digital and print), banners, brochures, signage, email templates, direct mail, newsletters, invitations, PPT presentations, tradeshows, microsites and osisoft.com.
* Must be able to collaborate and clearly communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing
* A collaborative team player, willing to dive into projects and share across the design team
* Experience working within corporate marketing teams and working with global/remote internal clients
* Clear understanding of digital marketing and interactive experiences to engage and educate customers/prospects
* Adherence to brand guidelines and standards
* Strong organizational skills and able to set and meet expectations relative to project deliverables, milestones, and dependencies; ability to multi-task
* Strong ability to distill complex idea/process into clear and creative infographics and charts
* Solid experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
* Bachelor’s degree, graphic design or related field desired
* Familiarity with marketing automation (Marketo) and design capabilities
* Nice to have one or more coding languages (HTML, HTML 5, and CSS)
* Familiarity with online video best practices required to create/edit/stream. Familiarity with Adobe Premiere or other video editing software
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.