OSIsoft is a global leader in operational intelligence. We deliver an open enterprise infrastructure, the PI System™, to connect sensor-based data, systems and people. OSIsoft has installations in 127 countries and is widely used across manufacturing, energy, utilities, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, data centers, facilities and the process industries, as well as the public sector and the federal government.
The PI Connector Framework team is seeking talented and passionate software developers to help build real-time, highly scalable and modular applications responsible for data collection and forwarding to data stores. PI Connectors collect data from SCADA systems, databases, IoT devices, etc. The PI Connector Framework is designed to serve as the foundation for all of OSIsoft’s data collection products and provide all the common functionalities and infrastructure. You will be working in a team of 8 to 10 passionate developers in an agile environment using latest technologies solving challenging problems in the IoT (billions of data points) space where security plays a major role.
* Responsible for producing software products including, but not limited to: Architecting and designing features
* Designing developer friendly APIs that is easy to use and intuitive
* Developing and testing scalable and maintainable code Mentoring team members and participate in peer code reviews
* Product design and implementation presentations to team members and management.
* Technical advancement via self-motivated research, formal training and course work, and technical conferences.
* Technical support of products including direct customer support and escalated issues.
* Bachelor of Science degree or higher in Computer Science or STEM with relevant experience
* 3+ years of software product or application development.
* 3 + years of working knowledge exp. in C#.NET a must. Working knowledge of REST, OWIN and ASP.NET highly desired. Working knowledge of TLS and X509 Certificates a big plus HTML5, CSS3 and AngularJs a plus
* Ability to work with minimum supervision, work with Product Management to refine incomplete specifications and negotiate features
* Ability to clearly communicate complex technology verbally and written.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.