Old National Bank has a rich history dating back to 1834, when we were established on the banks of the Ohio River in Evansville, Ind. We were the city’s first bank, even before Evansville was officially a city. A “community bank” from the beginning, we played a critical role in providing financial services the new community needed to grow and thrive.
Old National has an exciting growth opportunity for a seasoned Corporate Relationship Manager in the Evansville, IN market. As a Corporate Relationship Manager, you will develop new commercial business by working with your other banking partners, area businesses and community members. This position will allow you the opportunity to develop your book of business while working for a leader in the banking community
* 5 Years prior experience in commercial lending and portfolio management
* ? Proven new business development skills
* ? Ability to analyze customers? needs
* ? Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* ? Bachelor's Degree in a business discipline preferred
* ? Portfolio will consist of both C&I and commercial real estate
* This position offers a very competitive benefit and compensation package including a lucrative bonus plan.
* Diversity?Our differences enhance business performance.
Apply to Old National Bank (Cooperative Relationship Managear)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.