Old National Bank has a rich history dating back to 1834, when we were established on the banks of the Ohio River in Evansville, Ind. We were the city’s first bank, even before Evansville was officially a city. A “community bank” from the beginning, we played a critical role in providing financial services the new community needed to grow and thrive.
The Consumer Lending Support Analyst is responsible for maintaining the consumer lending origination system, communicating changes in consumer lending, and maintaining the consumer lending website. It is imperative that this analyst have a strong understanding of regulations around consumer lending and how this impacts the lending process. The Consumer Lending Support Analyst will be closing involved in working through new compliance regulations and implementing changes for the front line. This position will perform oversight of the credit insurance process and coordinate all consumer-lender related items.
* Communicate and coordinate changes with the consumer lenders including contribution to the MIB and maintain the consumer lending website. Collaborate changes between the support teams primarily including IT, Underwriting, Loan Documentation, Loan Operations, Client Experience, Real Estate Services, Mortgage (for NMLS), Marketing, Training, Bank support and Compliance including assisting with testing related to application and process changes.
* Comprehend the regulatory changes impacting consumer lending to be able to institute changes within the process and participate in Compliance reviews along with remediation of findings.
* Responsible for the Consumer Online Application: approve all changes made to the system, participate in testing/validation for said changes and ensure that all changes meet Regulatory requirements.
* Review HMDA for errors.
* Manage vendor relationships for the credit insurance process.
* Distribute various reports related to consumer lending.
* Assist with acquisitions, divestitures and other departmental projects.
* Communicate consumer lending rate changes.
* Responsible for second-line of support for Loan Support.
* Develop new consumer lending products.
* Maintain consumer lending procedures.
* Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years of banking experience with at least 3+ years in a consumer lending field.
* In-depth understanding of banking and compliance and a basic understanding of banking center internal controls is required.
* Must be able to work independently and self-direct daily activities.
* Strong organizational skills are required with the ability to plan and organize the team and supervise daily activities.
* Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal along with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
* Microsoft Excel and Word skills at an intermediate level are required.
* Reasoning skills must be a very high level with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
* Must be able to interpret technical instructions and communicate in an effective manner.
Apply to Old National Bank (Consumer Lending Supp Analyst)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.