Old National Bank has a rich history dating back to 1834, when we were established on the banks of the Ohio River in Evansville, Ind. We were the city’s first bank, even before Evansville was officially a city. A “community bank” from the beginning, we played a critical role in providing financial services the new community needed to grow and thrive.
Old National Bank has an opportunity for a Commercial Credit Associate in Evansville. The primary purpose of the Commercial Credit Associate is to assist the Commercial Portfolio Managers and Corporate Portfolio Managers in the timely completion of credit requests for an existing portfolio of commercial and corporate loans or in the timely due diligence of new commercial and corporate loan requests. A Commercial Credit Associate is responsible for the timely entry of financial statements into the Moody’s Financial Analyst database. This is an entry-level position into the Credit Department.
* Accurate spreading of financial statements into Moody’s Financial Analyst database.
* Assist in the preparation of financial statement trend reports, and extended ratio analysis sheets, and other analysis to assist Commercial Portfolio Managers and Corporate Portfolio Managers in identifying the need for migration of credit risk grades.
* Provide Experion Searches and personal credit reports as part of the due diligence of new loan requests.
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, management or related business field
* Basic understanding of a balance sheet and income statement, basic accounting knowledge principles, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Basic understanding of formal writing, which would include organization of materials, presentation skills, grammatical structure and accuracy, syntax and vocabulary; an ability to construct coherent sentences and paragraphs; technical financial writing experience preferred
* Prior validated experience in customer service in a deadline driven environment is desirable
* Must possess a sense of urgency
* Old National/Ivy Tech certificate or post-secondary business courses are valued
Apply to Old National Bank (Commercial Credit Associate)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.