Oakley, Inc. is a sport and lifestyle brand, driven to ignite the imagination through the fusion of art and science. Building on its legacy of innovative, market-leading optical technology, the company manufactures and distributes high performance sunglasses, prescription lenses and frames, goggles, apparel, footwear, and accessories.
The Sales Associate is the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time. The Sales Associate must demonstrate excellent customer service skills, meet hourly selling and customer capture goals, provide product knowledge to our customers and work as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives.
* Provide outstanding customer service to each customer by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid Oakley product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service as deemed necessary.
* Aid customers in locating merchandise or finding the right solutions based on individual needs.
* Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
* Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
* Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
* Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
* Ability to learn and operate current company POS systems.
* Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
* Experience dealing with the public.
* Ability to read, write, count and communicate with store staff and customers.
* Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays.
* Computer proficiency and cash register experience.
* Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room.
* Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
* Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis.
* All retail associates may use available back room seating when the nature of the work reasonably permits.
**STOKED IF YOU HAVE THIS TOO**
* Knowledge of Oakley, Inc. and Oakley products.
* Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.