Northwestern Mutual?has been helping families and businesses achieve financial security for 160 years. Through a distinctive, whole-picture planning approach including both insurance and investments, we empower people to be financially confident. We combine the expertise of our financial professionals with a personalized digital experience and leading-edge technology to best serve our clients.
* Apply engineering best practices in order to analyze, design and develop deploy and support software solutions, and/or infrastructure implementations/upgrades.
* Develop software and systems on test driven development and continuous integration practices; establish monitoring and automation processes.
* In a DevOps environment, you move between diverse tasks with cooperation and persistence, helping to bring out the best in those around you.
* Experience with engineering best practices to include analyzing, designing, developing, and deploying and supporting software solutions and/or infrastructure implementations/upgrades.
* Specific technical requirements/platforms will vary (i.e. Front End, Back End, Cloud, .net, Java, Full Stack)
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements.
* Ability to explain technical solutions to technical teams and non-technical teams.
* Six-plus years of experience.
* This role will work in a blended technology space included C++, Unix, Java, batch processing and more.
Apply to Northwestern Mutual (Senior Software Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.