Northwestern Mutual?has been helping families and businesses achieve financial security for 160 years. Through a distinctive, whole-picture planning approach including both insurance and investments, we empower people to be financially confident. We combine the expertise of our financial professionals with a personalized digital experience and leading-edge technology to best serve our clients.
At Northwestern Mutual, mobile experiences are becoming increasingly integrated throughout our business processes and products. We are changing the way we work and engage with our clients. We are looking for a Mobile Architect to join our Mobile Practice team to help guide teams throughout our entire organization as they build secure, scalable, and innovative mobile-appropriate solutions.
* Help with mobile application development across Northwestern Mutual development teams.
* Define and build standard, reusable UI components for React and React Native.
* Explore, define, and implement automated testing tools for mobile.
* Monitor industry trends and standards in mobile and enterprise architecture.
* 5+ years professional experience building mobile applications
* Experience building applications with React or React Native.
* Experience building mobile and/or responsive web apps.
* Experience building cross-platform mobile applications using Cordova, Xamarin, or similar technology.
* Experience with software development lifecycle processes and tools such as source control, build, unit testing, and continuous integration.
* A tenacious self-starter and determined problem solver.
* Familiarity with standard enterprise application architectural practices.
* Familiarity with enterprise and mobile application security practices.
* Familiarity with Enterprise Mobility Management utilities such as Microsoft Intune or BlackBerry EMM.
* Bonus: Experience in financial or other highly data-sensitive field.
Apply to Northwestern Mutual (Senior Mobile Developer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.