NewCarrers is a leader in search and placement within all industry segments. Since 1994, we’ve specialized in helping talented individuals to reach new levels of job fulfillment and career growth. We’re confident that with our experience and expertise, we can help you to reach your goals, whatever those goals might be.
Maintains current accounts while identifying potential new markets in order to increase market share. Develops plans for entries into those new markets.
* Utilize promotions, trade shows and business contacts to seek out prospective accounts; introduce company and product; establish and cultivate contacts; analyze prospect's needs and potential sales volume.
* Call on accounts to develop a strong sales position; introduce new products, identify product applications and keep account informed of product developments.
* Discuss and evaluate potential sales; prepare quotations and proposals; follow up and negotiate terms, close order.
* Organize and conduct training sessions for dealers and customers
* Survey market and competitive conditions to identify trends; work with engineering and manufacturing to define strategies and develop forecasts.
* Complete itineraries, expense, sales call, lead and other related reports and records.
* Investigate and follow through on customer inquiries, schedule and delivery concerns, installation, service and warranty problems, etc.; deal with each transaction to insure adherence to customer specifications.
* Maintain sales, product and market contacts to anticipate developments in concepts, programs and other areas; evaluate applications and recommend strategies.
* Assist engineering, estimating and dealers in meeting the customer expectations for all capital equipment and parts purchases.
* Assist with any necessary field requirements, such as measurements and troubleshooting for any jobs in progress.
* Monitor accounts receivables and assist in collections
**Education and/or Experience:** B.S. in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) and over five years of related experience. Working knowledge of the machine tool and automotive industries.
MS Office and other applicable software.
**Travel:** Over 50% and up to 75%.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.