NewCarrers is a leader in search and placement within all industry segments. Since 1994, we’ve specialized in helping talented individuals to reach new levels of job fulfillment and career growth. We’re confident that with our experience and expertise, we can help you to reach your goals, whatever those goals might be.
* Assisting with the food safety and quality system;
* Monitoring quality parameters in the processing area to ensure compliance with product safety and quality, company standards, customer requirements, GMPs, USDA regulations;
* Microbiological testing, equipment swabs, moisture and solids testing, etc.;
* Recording and reporting related paperwork and records;
* Communicating out of compliance situations.
* High School diploma/GED or higher required.
* Required Skills:
* 1-2 years of experience in food manufacturing or processing, medical, or pharmaceutical industries;
* Knowledge of USDA regulations, GMPs;
* Computer proficiency including Microsoft Access, Excel and Word.
Apply to NewCareers (Food Safety & Quality Tech I)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.