The New York Post was founded in 1801 and publishes the oldest continually published daily newspaper in America.
We are currently seeing a Part Time Fashion Assistant to work within our Features Department. The position requires both a deep passion for fashion, the ability to multi-task and the availability to work 3 -full days a week!
* Maintaining organization of the fashion closet
* Organizing sample check-ins
* Coordinating sample returns
* Handling messenger pickups/returns
* Handling UPS domestic/international shipments
* Obtaining insurance paperwork for specified pulls
* Completing various last-minute errands for props, etc. pre-photo shoots
* Preparing trunks and wardrobe for in-house and location photo shoots
* Credit requests and compilation
* Celebrity photo and trend research
* Emailing press teams PDFs and web links to print/web credits
* Updating contacts list
* Filing invoices
* Coordinating with freelance styling teams re: delivery/return of samples
* Pitching fashion/beauty stories for web/print to The Post’s Fashion and Features Editors
Apply to New York Post (Part Time Fashion Assistant)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.