Nestle Purina is dedicated to enhance the lives of Pet animals. They provide pet care products worldwide by their affiliates.
* Utilize Warehouse systems and SAP to facilitate and coordinate the entire shipping process.
* Collect shipments and receipts and complete associated paperwork.
* Communicate inventory positions as needed and make associated decisions.
* Manage daily flow of jockey service and all live drivers for warehouse loads/unloads.
* Work through Aging Report on a daily basis to identify products that need to be rotated/shipped to avoid product aging.
* Create Replenishment Orders for product stored at outside storage that is needed at the plant (or vice versa).
* Provide support to Warehouse Team Leaders.
* Other duties as designated by the Warehouse Team Leaders.
* Perform all other duties as assigned
Responsible for providing communication between all shifts in the warehouse. Manage the flow of information from preceding shift and to succeeding shift.
2. On-site contact for all visitors, vendors, and other associated non-Purina people (Outside Storage only).
3. Assist the Warehouse Team Leader in managing the work flow during the shift.
4. Incumbent required to work periodic weekends and/or off shift hours as business requires
* Good attendance, proactive cooperation, communications skills and overtime are all required.
* Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D..
* Experience (Years/Type): At least 1 year in a high paced customer service oriented office setting. Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office. SAP experience preferred. Warehouse related experience preferred. Pleasant demeanor, ability to multi-task required
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.