Navigators Insurance Services (NIS) is formed in San Francisco, CA, to underwrite non-marine insurance for various insurance companies, including Navigators Insurance Company.
* Underwrite Auto business through wholesale brokers with a broad focus across many industries.
* Responsible for primarily growing and managing a profitable portfolio of new and renewal business ranging from smaller to more complex accounts.
* Develop new and maintain existing broker relationships and provide excellent service and meet time requirements on all quotes, policies, and endorsements.
* Marketing responsibilities throughout parts of the country as assigned and as applicable.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Background in underwriting Commercial Auto with particular expertise in Transportation required.
* Knowledge of ISO Auto and Motor Carrier forms and rating required.
* Experience with rating fundamentals for Auto and General Liability.
* Three or more years of Underwriting experience preferred.
* Experience in the E&S marketplace is a plus.
* Willingness to work on a virtual team with various underwriters and independently.
* Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, and team-oriented environment.
Apply to Navigators Insuring A World In Motion (Underwriter, Specialty Auto)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.