Mr. Cooper is the consumer brand for the mortgage servicing and originations operation of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NSM). Based in Dallas, Texas, Mr. Cooper is one of the largest home loan servicers in the country focused on delivering a variety of servicing and lending products and technologies to make the home loan process more rewarding and less worrisome.
This position is responsible for the reporting and tracking of all financing facilities, 98% MCA and new participations, daily funding of draws and advances, inventory management of tails, securitization vs balance sheet, interfacing with financing lenders/agents, and working with various support functions within the organization: Finance, Accounting, Treasury and Secondary Marketing.
* Develop daily MCA 98% loans tracking for all activities: collections, PIF and claim funds.
* Track daily funding of draws and advances for liquidity reporting to senior management.
* Improve the current reporting process by enhancing automation via data mart.
* Develop and deliver daily and monthly reports for senior management.
* Work with various support functions of Reverse Mortgage: Finance, Accounting and Treasury.
* Support Secondary Marketing on the monthly securitizations of tails.
* Develop forecasting models on draws and advances.
**Functional Job Competencies**
* Good written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation skills.
* A customer driven approach and good customer management skills.
* Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
* Ability to multi-task, be highly organized, and work independently.
* Works well with minimal supervision and is able to meet
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
* Master’s degree in accounting or finance a plus.
* Expert spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel, Access) experience.
* SQL experience a plus.
* Ability to maneuver around large amounts of data with ease.
* 6 years Financial Services industry experience preferred; Mortgage Servicing experience.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.