Mr. Cooper is the consumer brand for the mortgage servicing and originations operation of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NSM). Based in Dallas, Texas, Mr. Cooper is one of the largest home loan servicers in the country focused on delivering a variety of servicing and lending products and technologies to make the home loan process more rewarding and less worrisome.
* Register, track, and ship collateral files/documents.
* Explore and analyze files for missing documentation.
* Assist in absolving problem files and documentation associated with these files.
* Run reports and scan documents
* Manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills with internal and external customers.
* Successful implementation of projects and process improvements according to established timelines and strategic direction of the company.
* A high school diploma or state accepted equivalency is required. Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a related discipline is preferred.
* Knowledge of systems including Microsoft Office and proprietary software products used to support of business.
Apply to Mr. Cooper (Document Control Representative)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.