Namely is an all-in-one platform that manages all HR data in one place, with personalized service to help companies get better and faster.
Namely give companies the software and support they need to evolve their company cultures It has evolved along with company needs. They handle administration and compliance across HR, payroll, time, and benefits, so HR teams can focus on developing their people and providing a great employee experience.
The Namely Accounting Manager team manages all facets of our financial operation and reporting. Namely currently has an account manager that manages the revenue side of the business. This role is to team up with that individual and cover expense management, balance sheet reconciliations and financial reporting. The individual will also play a large role in our financial audit.
* Supervise the full lifecycle of expense management/accounts payable cycle
* Execute monthly financial close including but not limited to coordinating supporting schedules to all general ledger accounts, ensuring accuracy and generating financial statements.
* Significant role in company year-end financial audit
* Maintain internal control environment across the accounting process including stress on client funds cash cycle.
* Generate other financial reports as needed
* Partner with FP&A on managing actual data v. forecasts
* Generate budget v. actual statements for department leaders
* Manage compliance process (sales and income taxes, etc.)
* Prepare company technical accounting memorandum where needed, model changes in GAAP impact to company financial data
* Other tasks as requested
* 5-7 years experience in managing a financial operation, company revenues greater than $50m
* Deep understanding of GAAP
* Public accounting experience
* Strong communication skills (verbal and presentation)
* Intermediate/Advanced Excel
* Must be detailed orientated
* Driven to hit deadlines
**Nice to Haves**
* Expertise in NetSuite
* Licensed CPA preferred
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.