As the largest casino in Minnesota, you’ll find incredible job opportunities at Mystic Lake. We offer a fun, fast-paced and friendly environment, plus benefits for both full-time and part-time team members. If the job you’re looking for within the SMSC Gaming Enterprise shares our commitment to service excellence, then enjoy exploring any of our current open opportunities.
Applies high guest service standards. Takes orders and serves food and beverage to guests. Processes transactions pertaining to food & beverage charges. Reconciles cash-drawer.
* Handles amounts of cash, coin, and cash-equivalent under close supervision.
* Takes food orders and enters into P.O.S. system. Explains menu items and specials and makes recommendations on additional side orders.
* Serves food and beverage according to guest specifications, while adhering to responsible alcohol service standards. Checks-up on guest for condiment, beverage, or additional food item needs. Follows-up on satisfaction during and after dining.
* Performs pre-bussing and bussing duties. Ensures that all supplies (i.e. ashtrays, napkins) are adequate for guests' needs.
* Operates P.O.S. system in processing F & B charges. Handles cash, checks, currency, credit cards, gift certificates, complimentaries, and tips. Operates credit card validation (automated and manual) equipment. Prepares daily sales reports and reconciliation statements.
* Maintains cleanliness of guest and work areas
* Completes tip reporting form.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Ability to read, write and speak English clearly.
* Strong guest service skills.
* Ability to pass basic math test.
* On feet or standing 100% of shift.
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.