As the largest casino in Minnesota, you’ll find incredible job opportunities at Mystic Lake. We offer a fun, fast-paced and friendly environment, plus benefits for both full-time and part-time team members. If the job you’re looking for within the SMSC Gaming Enterprise shares our commitment to service excellence, then enjoy exploring any of our current open opportunities.
Directs kitchen staff to ensure food orders are accurately and properly prepared for assigned station. Prepares more complex food items according to standard operating procedures.
* Prepares more complex food items according to standard operating procedures and food safety and sanitation guidelines.
* Assists with setup, prep work, and delivery of food products.
* Directs other cooks to ensure food orders are prepared accurately and timely for assigned station.
* Completes all prep sheets.
* Maintains cleanliness and order of kitchen equipment and assigned work station.
* Maintains cooler and storage area.
* Rotates food product to ensure freshness.
* Any combination of culinary education and/or cooking experience to equal three years.
* Must pass Cook I test.
* Basic knowledge of sanitation practices, quality control, recipe interpretation, and prep duties.
* On feet or standing 100% of time.
* Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
* Exposure to varied temperatures between freezers and hot line equipment.
* Garde/Pantry experience preferred.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.