MV Transportation provides safe and efficient, state-of-the-art transportation services & technology to transit operations. Many of our customers include cities, counties, municipalities, corporations, non-profit agencies, universities, and community organizations. We're inspired each day to focus our industry expertise on helping clients unlock the true potential of their transit operations.
MV Transportation is seeking a Fleet Training and Development Manager. This role delivers an array of learning solutions content for divisional fleet technicians on all aspects of diagnosis and repair for maintenance quality improvements and safety for our fleet of vehicles/buses. MV has a best practice/approach to leadership excellence, employee engagement and quality service. The content developer/facilitator demonstrates an advanced ability to transfer concepts from ideas to observable actions, ultimately producing performance improvement and sustainable business results.
This position is located in San Diego. Relocation assistance is available.
* Effectively communicate and leadership
* Experience, developing technician fleet content to meet MV's and client objectives and align learning solutions.
* Facilitate and successfully blend relevant insights, illustrations and examples of expertise in order to meet the client's learning objective and run a quality safe shop
* Capable of solo or partner delivery of learning programs and create a core content library
* Collaborate with leadership on deliver learning objectives
* Capable of content pre-program activities, functional partner support, content customization and dynamic facilitation
* Deliver and/or train others on team on programs as needed
* Consistently demonstrate four (4) competencies: business acumen, personal leadership, project management, and stage presence
* Demonstrated ability to adapt successfully in a fast paced, ever changing environment with minimal direction
* Proven ability to collaborate with and influence partners, peers and clients. Leverage experts and raise critical issues appropriately
* Proven ability to influence others by addressing the most important concerns and proposing alternative solutions
* Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate business principles to external business leaders at all levels
* Proven ability to translate personal leadership experiences into stories that are relevant to the client's need while enhancing the learning points of the content
* Strong organization, planning and project management skills
* Demonstrated comfort in leveraging technology to enhance learning and support key messages
* Outstanding presentation and facilitation skills with both small groups or a large audience
* Soli knowledge of Engines, transmissions, electrical, air systems, air conditioning, chassis, electronics controls to develop training content in these areas
* Excellent knowledge of the repair and maintenance of diesel powered equipment
* Experience within adult training, learning and development
* Experience facilitating learning experiences to a business audience
* Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Master certified, or able to obtain ASE Certification within six (6) months
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.