MoneyGuidePro® Financial Planning Software has been selected eight years in a row (2008-2015) by the Financial Planning Magazine Technology Survey as the most used financial planning software by RIAs.
* Collaborate with web development team members to produce production code for MoneyGuidePro
* Translate mockups into front-end code
* Troubleshoot front-end coding and browser compatibility issues
* Adhere to brand standards
* Remain current on all topics related to web and user experience design
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Experience using Knockout and/or Angular is required
* Experience in Responsive Web Design using the Bootstrap framework
* Strong HTML5, CSS3, LESS or SASS skills
* Expertise in cross-platform and cross-browser development
* MVC, C#, ASP.Net Razor, Pixelmator experience is a plus
* Self-starter with positive attitude and strong work ethic
* Able to handle stress, including short deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skill
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.