Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring.
The Intern will assist various Internal Audit team members to both develop their business skills while allowing the team members to strengthen their leadership capabilities.
* Update analytical tools used to evaluate expenses and controls.
* Perform analysis of outliers or exceptions noted - document review in accordance with audit standards
* Report on results of analysis in written reports with sufficient detail to make recommendations actionable
* Other projects as identified during the period
* Familiarity with fundamental Accounting and Auditing concepts
* Be able to communicate effectively
* Have Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint
* Systems query skills - Sequel or ACL (preferred)
Apply to Mohawk Industries (Internal Audit Intern)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.