Mobiquity is a rapidly scaling digital engagement player with more than 400 colleagues around the world. We envision, design, create, and optimize compelling, game-changing digital solutions across all channels (think: mobile, web, voice, and IoT), combining our strengths in strategy, data science, and engineering.
Mobiquity’s DevOps Engineer role is an opportunity to join a growing team that is still new enough where your changes will be felt.
* Working closely with Development teams to implement and automate systems and architectures.
* Drive Automation efforts across the organization utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Configuration Management (CM), and CI / CD
* Collaboration with clients and peers as a subject matter expert on Cloud, Automation, IaaS, IaC, CM, SysOps, DevOps, SRE
* Release Engineering - Blue / Green 0 Downtime Deployments
* Linux Systems Administration - Configuration, Operation, Monitoring, and Maintenance
* Development and implementation of Secure Cloud Networking policies and architectures
* Development and Maintenance scalable Cloud Architecture (Including Serverless) solutions
* Working with Architects to make recommendations on DevOps practices and create reusable components using IaC and CM
* Monitoring and development of monitoring standards (Including Aggregation and correlation technologies like ELK, or Sumo)
* System-level scripting for deployments and maintenance
* Take part in 24/7 on-call rotations
* Working with DNS and VLAN technologies
**The Skills We’re Looking For:**
* IaC and CM, preferably Ansible, Chef, CloudFormation or Terraform
* Coding - Node, Java, Bash
* Security and Security practices experience
* Reliable, Secure, and Scalable Cloud Architecture Implementation
* Interested in building a Devops Culture
* Calm under pressure
* AWS Certifications (one or more of the following) - Solutions Architect, Sysops Administrator, DevOps Engineer
* Knowledge of monitoring technologies including agent, agentless, synthetic and real user
* Knowledgeable of networking concepts including load balancers, routers and switching
* ITIL Practices & Agile methodologies
Apply to Mobiquity (DevOps Engineer / Senior Systems Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.