Job Posting Details
Mimeo.com is the innovator of online managed content distribution and printing. Our global footprint and cloud based platform provide customers the simplest way to create, manage, and distribute content and materials they rely on to do business.
As the Collation Associate, you will be responsible for performing collation functions by ensuring superior quality of multiple printed documents.
* Responsible for merging color and black & white documents together and completing some finishing services.
* Could involve sorting, folding, gathering, stapling and other collation and finishing functions.
* Thorough communication with management and with other areas as needed.
* Ensure adherence to all documented processes and procedures.
* Be available to the production floor to pull inventory as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred; six months experience in the printing environment
* 6 months experience in a printing environment preferred
* Thorough knowledge of all collation, binding processes and equipment
* Must be able to work under deadlines and pressure to meet goals; and, be very detailed oriented
* Good communication and comprehension skills – including written and verbal
* Must be dependable; have the ability to work overtime with little or no notice
* Team-oriented and flexible; goal-oriented; capable of multi-tasking
* Ability to stand and walk frequently.
* Ability to bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 50lbs occasionally.
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
Mimeo.com offers a fun and exciting culture as well as one of the most generous benefits packages in the area, including low cost medical, life insurance, STD/LTD, PTO and 401k.
HOURS: Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 5:00 am - 5:30 pm