Milwaukee Tool is an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide.
The Financial Analyst works closely with numerous cross-functional partners to ensure Milwaukee Tool is continually able to drive profitable growth through promotional/pricing programs, invoicing, EDI, and sales incentive tracking.
* Analyze financial, and sales, data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for decision support.
* Maintains database by verifying, and analyzing data.
* Demonstrate a commitment to the process of continuous improvement. Identify and eliminate non-value-added activities and streamline processes.
* Adapt to changing needs of finance department and able to create meaningful ad hoc “what-if” financial analysis.
* Identify knowledge gaps and develop tools, processes & models to provide meaningful information to internal customers.
* Develop peer relationship with financial analysts from other divisions to drive consistency in reporting, analysis and operational procedures and rhythm.
* Demonstrate ability to manage multiple processes and prioritize appropriately
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; computer science and database experience a plus
* Internship experience in an accounting or finance required
* Ability to work well on diverse, cross-functional teams
* Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
* Self-motivated individual with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
* Able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization (written, verbal, presentation, and listening)
* Proficient in Microsoft applications, with advanced Excel knowledge
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.